In partnership with “Ecole Bateau Port Noir”, we offer comprehensive and individual boat operation Training with a view to obtaining a category A motorboat driving licence.
You will learn and practice all the manoeuvres required to obtain a licence:
- Man overboard
- Buoy catching and mooring
- Lateral berthing
- 180° U-turns in narrow waterways
- Mooring between boats
- General Navigation
- for practice exam and licence delivery: minimum 18 year of age and successful theoretical DGV examination.
- for logging practice hours: 16 years
The pupil will control a 5-metre semi-rigid hull Tarpon.
Courses are available from Monday to Sunday.
Half-hour courses minimum.
|1 hour :
VIP pack licence :
The VIP pack licence is a guaranteed success a la carte formula that enables you to:
- learn at you ease whilst enjoying yourself
- navigate in the various Petit-Lac harbours